Table of Contents
Meatloaf recipes with oatmeal can be used to serve something new for all of your kids.
When you prepare food for your kid, you must consider nutrient in your meal. You must ensure that all ingredients are safe for your kid. You should not only buy food for your kid because sometime it is better for you to cook meal for your kid by yourself. You can ensure all things and you must give safe food for your kid.
Meatloaf with oatmeal can be used for lunch menu or dinner menu.
Here, you can find simple recipe for meatloaf with oatmeal. Actually making meatloaf with oatmeal is not difficult. You can search five-star recipe for meatloaf with oatmeal too. If you want to cook meatloaf with oatmeal, this recipe will help you to make you serve delicious meatloaf with oatmeal.
Meatloaf Recipes with Oatmeal
- ½ pounds of lean ground beef
- ¾ cup of quick cooking oatmeal
- ¾ cup of milk
- ¼ cup of chopped onion
- 1 large of egg
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- 1/3 cup of ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard
- You need to combine one up to 7 ingredients listed above in the large bowl. You need to mix all ingredients well and please make sure that you place on the large loaf pan too. There are some sizes of loaf pan that you can find in the market.
- You can stir brown sugar, yellow mustard and also ketchup. You can pour all things over the meatloaf.
- Next step that you must do is baking your meatloaf at 350 degree F for at least one hour. You must make sure that the meatloaf is baked well. You can remove from the oven after one hour and then let stand at least 5 minutes. You can remove from the pan before you slice the meatloaf.
- This recipe is suitable for serving 6 people only or for 6 portions. If you like to serve more portions, you can start to add more ground beef.
- You can wrap the meatloaf by using plastic wrap or you can use aluminum foil for freezing. This meatloaf can be kept on the refrigerator and you can use it for one month.