While this isn’t cooking, it isn’t exactly baking. However, it will be one of the easiest dishes you can add to your brunch spread.
And healthy too!
Minted Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves, chopped
- your favorite fruit, cut into bite size pieces
- mint leaves, for garnish
- In a small saucepan, create a simple syrup by combining water and sugar. Heat on medium low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and add chopped mint leaves. Allow to steep for 1 hour.
- Remove mint leaves from simple syrup and transfer to a airtight container.
- Place chopped fruit in a large bowl. Add minted simple syrup to taste, about 1 tablespoon.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.