Since Valentine’s Day is not too far away, there’s a lot of pink, red and white in the stores these days. I went to the store to get some stuff for my photo frame project when I saw these red and pink M&Ms. I had been looking for them for some time, but had an idea that I’ll find them around this time of the year. I had been wanting to add a twist to my peppermint white chocolate bark and make something for Valentines.
That’s when I saw this cute Valentines Bark on LilLuna and decided to make something similar but with little variation. I decided to make M&M White Chocolate Valentines Cracker Bark. My favorite chocolate chip square crackers were used to make the base of this cracker bark. You can use melted milk chocolate for the same purpose. You will also need red and pink candy melts, white chocolate chips, red and pink M&Ms and some vegetable oil.
Start by lining your baking sheet with wax paper. Arrange your favorite crackers 3 x 3 on the baking sheet.
Melt white chocolate chips in the microwave safe bowl. Pour on the arranged crackers.
Using the wooden spatula spread the melted white chocolate evenly on the crackers.
Melt your red and pink candy melts in the microwave safe bowl. Using the spoon, drizzle melted red candy on the white chocolate.
Now randomly drizzle the pink candy melt on the white chocolate.
Drop the red and pink M&Ms on top of the melted chocolate. Refrigerate for an hour or so.
Take out of the refrigerator and using the hands or knife make the squares or triangles out of the bark.
Check out the nice pattern of the chocolate chip crackers.
M&M White Chocolate Valentines Cracker Bark Recipe
- 9 chocolate chip crackers
- 3 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 oz pink candy melts
- 1 oz red candy melts
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Line your baking sheet with a wax paper. Arrange square chocolate chip crackers 3 x 3 on baking sheet.
- Place white chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir. Microwave for another 30 seconds stir again. Repeat until it is melted fully.
- Slowly pour melted chocolate on the crackers. Make sure to cover them completely without going over the edge of wax paper.
- Take two microwave safe bowls. Place red candy melts and 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil in one bowl. Place pink candy melts and 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil in other bowl.
- Microwave the bowls until candy melts are fully melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Make sure to use separate spoons when stirring.
- Using a spoon, randomly drizzle red melts over the white chocolate. Take pink melts and randomly drizzle over the white chocolate.
- Randomly drop pink, red and white M&Ms.
- Refrigerate for an hour or so.
- Using hands or knife randomly cut the bark into squares and triangles.