Have I told you how much I love Peanut Butter? Oh, I think I did when I was talking about these chewy Peanut Butter Cookies. As if that was not good enough, I decided to make myself this delicious dessert, a tasty blend of creamy, super soft banana and peanut butter ice cream that incorporates frozen bananas and peanut butter.
There are so many recipes you can make when bananas in your kitchen go ripe. You can always freeze them and make something yum. It was this craving of peanut butter that made me try this banana peanut butter ice cream. Make sure to eat it fast, as it melts pretty quickly.
Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 2 Banana slightly overriped, cut into small chunks
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter natural
- 1 tsp Confectioners' Sugar
- 2 drops Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch Cinnamon ground
- Cut the bananas into small chunks, freeze until solid, at least 2 hours.
- Place the frozen banana chunks in a heavy duty blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add peanut butter, vanilla extract, sugar and cinnamon.
- Blend this mix again until creamy and smooth.
- Top with roasted peanuts.
- Serve immediately to enjoy the creamy ice cream.