How to make Peanut Butter Smoothie With Banana ? Let’s do it together in 4 easy steps!
This Peanut Butter Smoothie With Banana is an ideal mixture for human body to refresh yourself after sports and retrieving the glycogen reserve of the body that was lost during the exercises. Banana and peanut butter have a balanced protein – carbohydrate combination that is suggested to consume after sports. Also, because the banana is one of the best potassium resources, it helps you to retrieve the potassium that you lost during exercise in a short time. Lack of potassium can cause cramps.
Peanut Butter Smoothie With Banana
- 1 a Banana
- 3 spoons of peanut butter
- 1 spoon of honey
- A Glass of Milk
- Some pieces of ice
- After you chop the banana, add it into the blender with three spoons of peanut butter. You can make the banana stand in the fridge for an hour in order to become a colder drink.
- You can add some water in order to let the peanut butter not to get lumpy. Add the honey, a glass of milk and some pieces of ice to the blender and turn it on.
- If you want a creamy consistence, you can add cream that is produced by using vegetables of coconuts. Cream that is produced by using coconuts will be more suitable for your drink because its flavor is more suitable with banana and peanut butter.
- You can use a shaker if you do not have a blender. But if you are going to use a shaker, make sure you break the ice cubes into little pieces before you add them in it.Our very special Peanut Butter Smoothie With Banana ends in here, we hope you will enjoy your drink.