Hi There! I hope you came here craving for something sweet. I know I was when I found myself looking at dark chocolate cake mix and thinking of what to make. I happened to have some crushed candy cane from the holiday baking, so that made my decision little easier. Plus I had to bake something special for valentine’s, so peppermint candy cane dark chocolate cake mix cookie it was!
These rich full of chocolate flavor cookies take no more than four ingredients and less than 10 minutes to bake (excluding chilling time in the refrigerator). I say, if you are looking to make something special for Valentine’s Day, make these super delicious cookies.
Peppermint Candy Cane Dark Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies Recipe
- 1 box Dark Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 cup Crushed Candy Canes
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 eggs
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs.
- Stir in crushed candy cane. Make a dough using your hands.
- Refrigerate for an hour or so.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Live the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take out the dough and make small balls. Place them on the baking sheet keeping appropriate distance.
- Bake for 8 - 9 minutes. Remove from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Transfer to the cooling rack and let them cool for another 5 minutes or so. Enjoy with milk.