Whatever i say about pioneer woman cinnamon rolls , it will be less. Let’s talk about the beauty of the puffy puffy dough thanks to yeast and thanks to the cinnamon inside the dough this scent of cinnamon will spread throughout your home. You will understand what i mean when you do. You can make and eat pioneer woman cinnamon rolls at any time. I like it most for breakfast or next to coffee in the evenings. It is not possible to describe the harmony with coffee.
Table of Contents
easiest pioneer woman cinnamon rolls recipe
I can say that the pioneer woman cinnamon rolls is extremely practical or even the easiest pioneer woman cinnamon rolls recipe.
The person who can be considered the quenn of pioneer woman cinnamon rolls is the cuddly Paula Deen. You’ll see why i call her cuddly if you search for her name. This is where i tried a few recipes while strolling on the site of the this famous chef i came across the recipe and i wanted to make immediately. The result is of course great. For those who wonder, i am adding the Paule Deen’s website at the end of the article.
Tricks for Pioneer Woman’s Cinnamon Roll Recipe
One of the important steps that make this recipe delicious is the putting a mixture of butter, sugar and cinnamon on the tray before putting it in the oven. You can be sure that doing so or not doing this will be effect the recipe very much. If you don’t like too much sugar you can remove the sugar. In addition, the glazed cinnamon buns that you prepared on it will provide more moist structure.
Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- kab, pots, spoons
INGREDIENTS for Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Rolls
- 200 ml of milk
- 1 egg
- A packet of yeast
- 2 tablespoons of cream
- ¼ cups of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- 3 cups of flour
- Vanilla extract
INGREDIENTS FOR THE INTERIOR for Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Rolls
- ¼ cups of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
INGREDIENTS FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Rolls Important Steps
- Thanks to the brown sugar, the dough will be crispy. If you wish, you can also use powdered sugar but you should try it with brown sugar.
How to Make Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Rolls?
- How to make the dough for Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Rolls?
- I use a standing mixer for the dough. Firstly we throw flour into the mixer and then add the all other dough ingredients except milk,butter and cream. After mixing them all, add warm milk. It is important that the milk is warm.
- After milk, add the eggs,butter and the cream. When you done, you will get a slightly sticky dough. So don’t add more flour to the dough. Now we need to leave the dough to ferment for an hour. At this stage, you should apply olive oil on the dough. So your dough won’t crack while fermenting. By the way, you should put the dough inside a glass bowl during the fermenting process and cover it with a cloth.
- You can see the dough is as big as big as 2 or 3 times after one hour. Now we can start to prepare the the ingredients that we put it into the dough. We take the cinnamon into a glass bowl the add the brown sugar and mix them. Then we roll out the dough in a rectangular way. There is no need for much flour at this stage. Use enough flour to roll out the dough. The thickness of the dough should be as much as one finger. Now spread some melted butter on the dough with your finger or with a brush. It is true that it is a slightly oily dessert, but believe it will be very delicious.
- After applying the melted butter, we can add the cinnamon and sugar mix that we prepared before. You can put as much as you want from this mixture in it. What we’ll do next is very simple. We will roll the dough from the edges and just roll it up. Since the dough is very soft , it will take shape immediately. After making the roll, cut the dough into two finger-thick portions. Then we place it on the tray side by side.
- After laying the rolls on the tray we cover them with a clean clothe and leave them to fermanent for about 30-35 minutes. Meanwhile, open the oven for 180 degrees, so that it gets hot. After half an hour, pull the dough into the oven. The dough will be baked in 20 minutes.
- As our rolls cool, let’s prepare the sauce. Mix the milk, powdered sugar, melted butter and vanilla in a bowl. Mix the mixture until you get a thick consistency. Pore the sauce over the rolls. And that’ all. Enjoy it!