This is still a fundamental potato for potato salad recipe but the additional special components give the previous potato salad recipe a lift and adds so much texture and flavor. The recipe addition of the sweet potato provides the cuisine a little bit sweetness which is subsequently complimented along with the lemon basil. Serving the Potato salad could be quite interesting. The recipe for the potato salad would change all of this, and would be an attractive at every occasion; you will be attempting to keep the recipe of potato salad a secret from your family and friends as they inquire you for this recipe.
Potatoes for potato saladYum
- 1 kg potatoes sliced
- 1 kg sweet potato
- 2 spoon olive oil
- Sea salt according to test
- Cracked pepper
- Onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup flat leaf chopped
- 3 spoons lemon thyme chopped
- 2 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup entire mayonnaise egg
- 1 spoon Dijon mustard
- 2 big spoons water
- First of all heat the oven up to the 200 degrees. Place sweet potato and potato in the baking dish lined with the non sticking paper.
- Sprinkle with the oil and Drizzle with pepper & salt. Bake it for the 45 minutes or up to the golden & tender.
- Mix together the sweet potato and potatoes with parsley, lemon thyme, the dressing & onion until proper combination.
- If you see that mixture is a little bit dry, you could add some extra mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Now the red potato salad is ready to serve you can serve it up to the 8 to 10 people. I anticipate that you will enjoy this recipe for potato salad. It one of the best recipe for the salad and can be made in very little time.