In this article which we have prepared for you, we introduce you the dry prune and strawberry smoothie recipe which can be drunk as a desert after the lunches. We know you will like it. Dry prunes can be used to cure several diseases. Dry prune, which has strong antioxidants in its rich content, has several beneficial features for the human health. It has been scientifically proven that dry prune protects human body from cancer. Also it speeds up the absorption of the mineral iron in human body. It can be consumed against bone disorders that may occur after menopause prunes. Cherry‘s antioxidant content has been known too. Cherry is also good for health in many fields especially for digestive system. By easing the digestion of the other foods that has been eaten, cherry strengthens the digestive system.
Dry Prune Cherry and Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- 50 gr of dry prunes
- 50 gr of cherries
- 5 or 6 strawberries
- 200 ml of half skimmed cow milk
- 1 table spoon of fruit yogurt
- 1 table spoon of vanilla flavored whipped topping
- First of all put 200ml half skimmed cow milk and a table spoon of fruit yogurt in a blender. It is up to you that which fruit will the yogurt contain. But we suggest blackberry yogurt for this recipe in order not to harm the taste.
- Scour 50gr of cherries and remove their stems. Then slice them into halves and remove the seeds too. Scour the strawberries well too. And slice them into quarters. Then put all the cherry and the strawberry slices in freezer.
- While the cherry and the strawberry slices are being frozen, put 50gr of dry prunes into the blender and mix them.
- After adding the fruit slices which have already been frozen into the mix, add some ice cubes and mix your drink. You can add some more ice cubes in order to reach a fluid consistence but if you want your drink to have a creamy consistence, you can add one more table spoon of fruit yogurt.
Leave a Reply