You will find the pumpkin and spiced smoothie recipe in this article. Even the famous Turkish medicos Avicenna who was living 800 years ago, mentioned pumpkins’ benefits in his books. Most important feature of the pumpkin is that it contains very high amount of beta-carotene. Beta-carotene is a vitamin that is essential to our body to refresh and repair the skin patterns that cover the spaces in our body from the mouth to anus. It also contains sodium, phosphor and high amount of calcium. You tented to prepare pumpkin with syrup and walnuts but you want to avoid sugar but you want to eat pumpkin too, here is the splendid pumpkin smoothie recipe that increases your metabolic rate with the spices it includes.
Pumpkin and Spiced Smoothie
- 4 spoons of pumpkin puree
- 2 cups of sugarless almond milk
- 2 spoons of silver birch flavored syrup
- Half a tea spoon of cinnamon
- Half a tea spoon of ginger dust
- Half a tea spoon of grated coconut
- Froth up the pumpkin puree and the almond milk by mixing them together in a blender. Slicing the pumpkin will ease your job.
- Add the silver birch flavored syrup and mix it again
- After you add the cinnamon, ginger dust and grated coconut into your mix and add the spices that you want to be in your drink.
- Mix it for the last time and your drink will be ready.
- You can use skimmed milk substituted for almond milk and add one spoon of yogurt in order to reach a creamy consistence.
- This is the end of our pumpkin and spiced smoothie recipe we hope you will like the taste of it.