Fall is not complete without any pumpkin recipes. Add to that chocolate something and it makes a perfect fall dessert recipe. These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are a must in my baking list, and every year as I embark on making multiple batches for different events at home and school, I can feel the excitement and sparkle in everyone’s eyes in my family.
These cookies are no exception from others, when it comes to the softness and chewy texture. Not too overpowering flavor of pumpkin, paired with the semi sweetness of chocolate chips makes these cookies our go-to snacks every time someone wanders towards the kitchen counter.
These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are perfect for Thanksgiving and other holiday parties. Combination of pumpkin and chocolate won’t let you stop from grabbing another cookie. I use semi sweet chocolate chips. You can replace these with white chocolate chips or macadamia nuts.
So, get baking and enjoy fall with these soft, chewy and melt in your mouth cookies!
Want more cookie recipes? Check out these,
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 White Sugar
- 2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Cinnamon ground
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Whole Milk
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine and whisk together pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil and egg in a large bowl
- In a separate bowl, stir together all purpose flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt.
- Add baking soda to milk and stir into the wet ingredients from step 2.
- Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well. Stir until combined fully.
- Add vanilla extract and chocolate chips. Stir again until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies on by the spoonful on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until brown in color and firm. If the cookies are bigger in size, cook them for about 12 minutes.
- Enjoy this as evening snack. You will be surprised to see how yummy they are.
Leave a Reply