You have waken up early in morning and want to complete your morning walk with a soft breakfast, this quail eggs banana atom smoothie recipe is cut out for you. We all know the benefits of eggs. How they keep body energetic and strong. Using a different kind of egg in a smoothie recipe has just occurred to us and we prepared this article for those people who prefer a softer and quicker breakfast. Quail egg supplies a high amount of the daily need of vitamins of the body with the high amounts of vitamin A, B, B6 and B12 that are contained in its rich content. It is well known that quail egg helps body to clean the blood. It strengthens the heart muscles and also it is said that quail egg increases the desire for sexual activities thanks to the substances that are contained in it.
Quail Eggs Banana Atom Smoothie Recipe
- 2 quail eggs
- 1 banana
- 1 dried fig
- 1 table spoon of grape molasses
- 1 table spoon of honey
- 200 ml of half skimmed cow milk
- 1 table spoon of fat-free yoghurt
- At first peel off the banana and slice it into little cubes. Put the slices in freezer and wait for them to be frozen.
- While the banana slices are being frozen, put a 1 table spoon of grape molasses, a table spoon of honey, 200ml of half skimmed cow milk and a table spoon of fat-free yoghurt in a blender and mix these ingredients together. You can use fruit yoghurt if you wish.
- After the banana slices have been frozen, add them into the mix you have prepared. Add the dried fig after slicing it into little cubes and mix your drink. Add some ice cubes and mix it again.
- Put it in a big glass and garnish it with a slice of orange. Your quail eggs banana atom smoothie recipe is ready.