The Quince Smoothie Recipe is quite simple and delicious recipe that you can prepare it even you have never spend any time in the kitchen before in your life. We bet you will love this tasty drink and prepare it too often. Quince is a curative fruit which is from rosaceous family. One of its outstanding features is that it is very rich in terms of vitamin C and fibers. A quince supplies %25 of human body’s daily need of vitamin C by itself. Its rich content also contains minerals like iron, calcium, riboflavin, folate, potassium, phosphor and magnesium. Consuming fruits that are rich in terms of potassium helps your body to regulate your blood pressure. Quince is an ideal blood pressure regulator with high amount of potassium in its content.
Quince Smoothie Recipe
- 1 quince
- 1 banana
- 100 gr strawberry
- 2 glasses of half skimmed cow milk
- 3 spoons of yogurt
- You need to peel of quince’s rind and scour it before you use it in your smoothie. After removing its seeds and the stem, slice it into little cubes.
- Slice the banana and the strawberries into little cubes too and put all the fruit slices in freezer in order them to freeze.
- While fruits are being frozen, put 2 glasses of half skimmed cow milk and three spoons of yogurt in a blender with a spoon of honey and mix them together.
- Add the frozen fruit slices into the blender with some ice cubes and mix them together.
- Put it in a big glass and your Quince Smoothie Recipe is ready. You can garnish your quince smoothie with a cherry.