Radish Smoothie Benefits
It will be beneficial for many things in your body with its nutritious content and delicious taste. Radish with its rigid structure, might want to give a message about how it protects your body.
Radish is incredibly helpful in terms of health with many different vitamins and substances it contains. Mineral iron in radish’s rich content besides protecting the health of blood cells also helps the brain to carry out its functions in a healthy way. Radish is also very useful as a food source for the elimination of digestive problems.
Radish Smoothie Recipe
- 2 radishes
- 1 beet
- 1 carrot
- 1 pinch of parsley
- 2 glasses of skimmed cow milk
- 1 spoon of yogurt
- Scour the radishes and peel of their rinds. Because of its rigid structure, you need to grate the radishes before you use them.
- Scour the beet and get rid of its stems. You will only use its root. Chop up the root into until you obtain a batch of beet pieces.
- Scour the carrot and remove its heads. You need to grate the carrot too in order to use it in your drink.
- Put a pinch of parsley with the beet slices, grated carrot and radishes in a blender and add two glasses of half skimmed cow milk and a spoon of yogurt.
- Mix all ingredients in blender and add some ice cubes. Put it into a big glass and garnish it with a slice of lemon. Your Radish Smoothie Recipe is ready to drink, please enjoy it.