There is a wonderful way to bring the foods that we like together. Smoothies. We prepared this raisins and dried apricots smoothie recipe for those people who likes dried fruits just like you. Raisins which are rich in terms of essential minerals for protecting the overall health, are especially taking the first place among the recommended snacks for those people who has digestive problems. Another outstanding benefit of the raisins is being a healthy energy source. So during the day in moments when energy is low, instead of empty calorie options such as chocolate and sugary snacks you can eat a handful of raisins. Of course there is a point that should not be overlooked which is the high proportion of calories in raisins. A handful of raisins (25 g) contains about 80 calories.
Raisins and Dried Apricots Smoothie Recipe
- A handful of raisins (25gr)
- A handful of apricots (150gr)
- 200 ml half skimmed cow milk
- 1 table spoon of yogurt
- 1 table spoon of vanilla whipped topping
- 1 dried fig
- 1 slice of banana
- 25 gr of blackberries
- First of all, put 200ml half skimmed cow milk and a table spoon of yogurt, in a blender and mix them together.
- Then slice a handful of apricots into little cubes and add the slices into the mix with a handful of raisins and 25gr of blackberries. Then add the dried fig after slicing it into little cubes and removing the uneatable parts.
- After mixing the drink well, add some ice cubes and mix until it gets a fluid consistence. You can add one more table spoon of yogurt in order to reach a creamy consistence.
- Put your drink in a big wide glass and pour a table spoon of vanilla whipped topping on the top of the glass. Then place a slice of banana in the vanilla whipped topping. Your raisins and dried apricots smoothie recipe is ready.