How to make Raw Energy Balls And Fruit Juice For Energy ? very simple.
Table of Contents
Raw Energy Balls And Fruit Juice For Energy
Ingredients for raw balls:
- 1 half tsp grounded cardamom
- 1 half tsp cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons flaxseeds
- 0,42 cups of walnuts
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons crushed pistachios.
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2.11 cups of dates.
- 4 tablespoon of tasteless coconut oil (or with taste, optional).
- You will need cacao, sesame seeds and coconut flakes to roll the balls in.
Ingredients for juice:
- 4 tablespoons of grated ginger
- 5 lemons
- 1 lime
- 1 orange
- 6,33 cups of cold water
- 1 tablespoon of honey (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh and grated turmeric (optional)
- fresh mint leafs (optional, if you have)
Instructions for the raw balls:
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix them all together with your hands until the mix is soft and all the ingredients well blended.
- Put cacao, sesame seeds and coconut flakes in three different bowls. Roll the mix into small balls (optional size) and then roll them in the different bowls depending on what you want/like.
- Put them in the fridge before serving becuase they taste better after a while. Can be stored in a fridge for weeks. Whenever you have a sugar craving or need energy just grab a raw ball.
Instructions for the juice:
- squeese the juice out of the lemons, lime and orange but make sure to cut some pieces first to just put on top of the juice. If you want to you can cut some pieces apple as well and put it in there if you have any at home.
- pour the water in the container and all the ingredients as well. finish off with the fresh mint leafs.