Table of Contents
How to make recipe for cinnamon cookies? Are you looking for the best recipe for cinnamon cookies? The easiest recipe for the cinnamon cookies. If you want to make the best delicious recipe for cinnamon cookies check out our page.
How to make delicious cinnamon cookies
Recipe for cinnamon cookies are usually prepared as a bite. But this time I tried a different method and again got tiny and extremely delicious recipe for cinnamon cookies. I improved the recipe for cinnamon cookies a bit. I made a few additions on the recipe for cinnamon cookies. I changed the cinnamon ratio in the recipe for cinnamon cookies and got crunchy cookies.
You must make sure that the butter is at room temperature in the recipe for cinnamon cookies because it must combine with the dough while kneading. If pieces of butter remain, you should crush these pieces of butter with your hands while kneading. Apart from cinnamon, you can add hazelnut paste or very finely ground hazelnut pieces. This time I chose hazelnut paste in the recipe for cinnamon cookies, it adds a very soft consistency to the dough and flavors it. If you like cinnamon you should look cinnamon recipe > HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON ROLL ? CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE BEST .
You have to be careful with the amount of cinnamon in the recipe for cinnamon cookies because after we cook this recipe for cinnamon cookies, we will cover cinnamon glaze again so adding too much cinnamon will cause a pungent taste in the recipe for cinnamon cookies.
The dough will be slightly softer than the consistency of the earlobe. 2 cups of flour is enough in the recipe for cinnamon cookies. Maybe you can add a little more depending on the condition of your dough. But remember, it will already be a soft dough.
Bites Cinnamon Cookies
If you want, you can prepare recipe for cinnamon cookies as bites. You can roll it into small pieces and make it bite size. After preparing the dough according to the recipe for cinnamon cookies, I rolled it and sliced it by measuring the width of the pinky finger. If you wish, you can tear off pieces from the dough at this stage, roll them and lay them on the tray.
Yummy Cinnamon Cookies
To prepare the glaze, 2 or 3 tablespoons of milk was sufficient in my recipe for cinnamon cookies. The glaze should be in a slightly fluid structure, not too watery and not dense. We will dip our cookies in this glaze and then cover them with hazelnuts. Yummy cookies cinnamon.
INGREDIENTS FOR RECIPE FOR CINNAMON COOKIES
- 150 grams of butter at room temperature
- Half a cup of finely ground hazelnuts or 2 tablespoons of hazelnut paste
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
INGREDIENTS FOR COOKIE’S COATING
- 5 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- A little more than half a cup of ground hazelnuts
- 2 – 3 tablespoons of milk
- Take butter, hazelnuts, eggs, powdered sugar in a bowl and mix.
- Add the flour and baking powder.
- Let’s set the oven to 180 degrees
- Let’s roll out the dough that has a consistency.
- Let’s cut the dough into slices and arrange it on a tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Let it cook in the heated oven for 20-22 minutes.
- On the one hand, let’s start preparing the glazed sauce
- Take powdered sugar, cinnamon and milk into the bowl and mix.
- Take the finely ground hazelnuts in a bowl.
- After the cookies are baked, let them rest for 10 minutes to cool.
- Then let’s dip half of the cookie in this mixture, then dip in the hazelnuts.
- Let’s take it back to the tray for the glaze to freeze.
- You can serve cinnamon cookies when completely cooled.