Table of Contents
I’m taking you to the lemon gardens with the recipe for lemon pie . Because this recipe for lemon pie is a very refreshing and fragrant recipe. Recipe for lemon pie is always one of my favorites. I love the taste of the recipe for lemon pie. I also really like the color and smell of the recipe for lemon pie. I am almost happy when I prepare recipes with lemon.
When you say recipe for lemon pie, you expect it to be rimmed, and it actually has rims, but I covered it with pudding. I already got a fluffy recipe for lemon pie as the dough looks like cake batter. It is very important to use the lemon in a balanced way in the recipe for lemon pie, otherwise, since lemon is already an acid fruit, it can leave a sharp taste in your recipe for lemon pie. While preparing this recipe for lemon pie, we first prepare the lemon cake base. After cooking, we wait for this beauty to cool on its own. If you are on a diet you must try this keto lemon pie. And do you like lemon bars?
Lemon Pie Recipe
Meanwhile, we start to prepare the pudding for the recipe for lemon pie. We use 4 lemons in total in the recipe for lemon pie . You have to run the lemons through the rondo. You can cut them into slices and throw them into the rondo after you wash them by cutting them only from the head and bottom together with their peels. Including the peels in the recipe for lemon pie adds an intense and delicious taste.
Lemon Pie Recipe Easy
While preparing the base for the recipe for lemon pie, if you want a more cookie-like flavor instead of cake batter, you can use your pie dough recipe to prepare the recipe for lemon pie with the same filling. If you don’t have a mold for pie dough, a round cake mold will do the same for the recipe for lemon pie. It doesn’t even have to be round for the recipe for lemon pie. You should only pay attention to the amount of sugar in the recipe for lemon pie, too much will cause you to get a very dense and tight dough for the recipe for lemon pie.
In addition, you should lubricate the mold with plenty of butter so that there is no fat left for the recipe for lemon pie. It is very important that it does not stick, you should lubricate with solid oil, not oil for the recipe for lemon pie. After preparing the recipe for lemon pie, I definitely recommend keeping it in the fridge for 1 night. Lemon Pie recipe easy
HOW TO MAKE LEMON PIE
How to make lemon pie? How to make lemon pie in an easy way. If you want to make delicious lemon pie; visit our how to make lemon pie article. The most delicious and easiest recioe for lemon pie; how to make lemon pie.
Recipe For Lemon Pie
INGREDIENTS FOR PIE DOUGH
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1,5 cup of milk
- Half cup of olive oil
- 2,5 cup of flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 and half lemons
INGREDIENTS FOR THE PUDDING
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups of milk
- 5 spoons of wheat starch
- 1,5 cup of sugar
- 1 pack vanillin
- 2 lemons
- Half a cup of hashish
INGREDIENTS FOR THE TOP
- Lemon slices
- Half a cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- Let’s start by heating the oven at 180 degrees.
- To prepare the cake batter, whisk 2 eggs and 1.5 cups of sugar until it turns white.
- Add 1.5 cup of milk and half a cup of olive oil and whisk.
- Add the flour and baking powder, mix all the ingredients and whisk until you get a viscous dough.
- Add the 1.5 lemons we passed through the rondo to the cake batter and mix again.
- Let’s pour the cake batter into the tart mold with a hole in the middle, which is greased all over. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 22 minutes.
- For the pudding, let’s take the egg and milk into the pot that we took to the stove and mix them completely, the color of the milk will change anyway.
- When it starts to heat slightly, add the wheat starch and sugar. Let’s keep mixing because if you leave it, there is a chance that the bottom will stick.
- You will notice that it starts to thicken as you mix it.
- Let’s add the lemons to the pudding by passing it through the rondo again and add the hashishs.
- You can turn it off when it thickens well and leaves the lemon flavor in the pudding. You can leave it to rest for about 15-20 minutes.
- Let’s take the cake out of the tart mold with a hole in the middle and turn it upside down and pour the pudding we prepared into the hollow part. While I was preparing it, I closed the edges and covered it with pudding.
- After flattening it, I took thinly sliced lemon, sugar and water in a saucepan for lemon slices and boiled it until it reached the consistency of sherbet.
- When you notice that the lemons are candied, you can turn off the bottom and decorate your tart.
We shared a healthy salad in our previous article. Would you like to see it?
We stumbled over here coming from a different
web address and thought I may as well check things out.
I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to looking into your web
page for a second time.