Table of Contents
Recipe for lentil salad. Have you ever tried recipe for lentil salad? How to make recipe for lentil salad? Recipe for lentil salad a very little known but very tasty recipe.
I just heard about the green lentil salad and tried it. The recipe for lentil salad is a much more delicious salad than I expected. I could not have guessed that recipe for lentil salad would be so delicious. At first, I couldn’t even imagine the lentil and carrot duo, but thanks to this recipe for lentil salad, I learned that they go well.
Recipe for lentil salad an easy and practical recipe that combines different tastes.
You can eat recipe for lentil salad both as a main meal while dieting, and you can eat it alongside the main meals. Moreover, recipe for lentil salad is very easy to make. One of the best parts of this recipe for lentil salad is that you can put the any green you want in it. But the mint is the best green for recipe for lentil salad. In addition, sumac seems to be the best option to catch a sour taste in the recipe for lentil salad. Do you like lentil soup ?
Thanks to the ingredients in the recipe for lentil salad, it is both very healthy and delicious. This recipe for lentil salad is very suitable for a healthier life. You can also prepare this recipe for lentil salad while dieting.
Recipe for lentil salad
- 1,5 cups of lentil
- 4 carrots
- Half a bunch of parsley
- Half a bunch of dill
- Half a bunch of mint
- 4 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- After peeling the carrots, cut them into thin slices.
- Put salt and carrots in boiling water and boil.
- After the carrots boil, take them out of the water and put the lentils in the same water.
- Take the lentils out of the water.
- Chop all the greens.
- Put the pomegranate syrup, salt and sumac in a bowl and mix.
- Put all the ingredients in a deep salad bowl and mix. Your salad is ready!