Serving the Red Potato salad could be quite interesting. The recipe for the red potato salad would change all of this, and would be an attractive at every occasion; you will be attempting to keep the recipe of red potato salad a secret from your family and friends as they inquire you for this recipe. This is still a fundamental red potato salad recipe but the additional special components give the previous red potato salad recipe a lift and adds so much texture and flavor. The recipe addition of the sweet potato provides the cuisine a little bit sweetness which is subsequently complimented along with the lemon basil.
Red potato salad recipe
- 1 KG sliced potatoes
- 1 KG sweet potato
- 2 spoon olive oil
- Sea salt according to test
- Cracked pepper
- Red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup flat leaf chopped
- 3 spoons lemon thyme chopped
- 2 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup entire mayonnaise egg
- 1 spoon Dijon mustard
- 2 big spoons Water
- First of all heat the oven up to the 200 degrees.
- Place sweet potato and potato in the baking dish lined with the non sticking paper.
- Sprinkle with the oil and Drizzle with pepper & salt.
- Bake it for the 45 minutes or up to the golden & tender.
- To make the mixture combine the mustard, sour cream, water and mayonnaise mixing until the smooth.
- Mix together the sweet potato and potatoes with parsley, lemon thyme, the dressing & onion until proper combination. If you see that mixture is a little bit dry, you could add some extra mayonnaise and sour cream. Now the red potato salad is ready to serve you can serve it up to the 8 to 10 people. I anticipate that you will enjoy this recipe for red potato salad.