Table of Contents
Bright red deliciousness combined with white chocolate chips – makes for a perfect combination for a cookie, to snack on any time of the day. Although they say, it’s great for Holidays, Valentine’s Day and Easter, but if you ask me, I think it’s prefect for any day!
I love red velvet because of the wonderful flavor and the soft and chewy texture that forms after it’s done baking. Who knew, the first time I made these Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting, red velvet was about to become one of my favorite ingredients for all my cookies, cake and cupcakes.
Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies
These red velvet white chocolate chip cookies are perfect for Valentine's Day, holidays and other special occasions.Yum
Servings: 24 cookies
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, eggs and oil. Mix well to make dough.
- Refrigerate for an hour or so.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Live the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make small balls using the ice cream scoop. Place them on the baking sheet keeping enough distance between each dough ball.
- Bake for 8 - 9 minutes. Remove from the oven. Cool them on the baking sheet for 5 minutes or so. Transfer to cooling rack and let them cool for atleast 10 minutes or so. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply