Table of Contents
Simple Moist Carrot Cake Recipe
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3 cups grated carrot
- 1 and 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 and half tsp cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vannila essence
- Half cup dried fruits.
- Preheat oven at 180c and grease your baking tin.
- In a bowl whisk flour,baking soda,cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl whisk oil,sugar and vanilla essence then add eggs one at a time.
- Use a spatula or wooden stick and add in the flour when well mixed add carrots and dried fruits, mix well then pour into a greased dish.
- Bake for 30 to 40 mins or till skewer comes out clean.Im not a fan of icing but u can ice your cake with your preferred icing.