Smashed Potatoes and Comichons. Easy Potato recipes for dinner is very recommended for you who have lots of activities and do not much time to cook for dinner. Serving potatoes as the main material for dinner is very simple since you can combine with other foodstuffs. Here we give you some recipes that you can try at your own kitchen.
Smashed Potatoes and Comichons
- ½ pounds small red potatoes
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 Italian sausage
- ½ cup cornichons 3 tablespoons of the brine
- ½ onion
- ¼ cup choped parsley
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Toss the slices of potatoes in a large pan and add cold water. After that, boil the potatoes and add 2 teaspoons salt. Cook it for about 15 to 18 minutes until it gets tender, then drain it.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet and add the sausages. Cook and turn it until gets brown for about 10 minutes.
- Beat the cornichon brine, mustard, 2 tablespoons oil, and ¼ teaspoon of salt and pepper in a bowl. Then add the the boiled potatoes, cornichons, onion, and parsley, mix them then mash them lightly. Finally, cut the sausages based on your taste and serve with the potatoes.