Smoked Salmon Recipe
- 1 seedless cucumber
- 1 package of sliced smoked salmon (about 1/2 lb)
- 1 8 oz package of Philadelphia cheese
- 2 to 4 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp chopped dill
- salt and white ground pepper to taste (not too much because the salmon is salty)
- Slice the cucumber in 1/4 inch thick slices.In a mixing bowl add the cheese and butter, both at room temperature and cream together. Start with 2 tbsp of butter and add the rest only if necessary. When creamed add the salt, pepper and the dill and mix. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for couple of minutes for the mixture to harden a little. This way will be easier to make rosettes with the decorating bag and tip. Place a rosette or a dollop of cheese mixture on each cucumber slice.
- Cut the salmon slices in about 3 inch long pieces and form a rose by rolling them and pinching one of the ends. Place the salmon in the middle of the cheese.
- Best if served immediately or cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate. Let them a room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.