If you like to eat your veggies, and that too with spices, this roasted cauliflower paired with smoky paprika and garlic is something you do not want to miss.
I love the roasted version of my veggies because it brings out the juicy, caramelized and natural flavors. The aroma of smoked paprika and garlic, well, you won’t be able to stop yourself from eating another bite.
If you are not a huge fan of cauliflower, this recipe is a must try. Believe me, the flavorful combination of roasted cauliflower, paprika, olive oil, garlic and salt will have your family asking for more every time you prepare this recipe.
This super easy and delicious recipe is perfect for your next Thanksgiving and Christmas party.
Roasted Cauliflower with Smoked Paprika
- 1 head Cauliflower broken into small florets about 1 inch
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 Green Pepper sliced, optional
- 1/2 Red Onion sliced, optional
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 2 tbsp Cilantro Leaves optional
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Take a medium bowl. Combine olive oil, paprika and salt. Set aside.
- Place cauliflower florets, green pepper and onion in another large bowl. Drizzle oil mix over the veggies. Toss to coat each of the veggies.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil to avoid cleaning the mess on baking sheet.
- Transfer the oil mix coated cauliflower, green pepper and onion to the baking sheet.
- Bake for around 10 minutes. Take out the baking sheet. Transfer to the bowl again. Stir in the garlic.
- Transfer to baking sheet, spread evenly and bake in the oven for 10 - 15 more minutes or until the cauliflower and other veggies are tender and lightly brown.
- Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve while warm.