Who knew the wonders of Nutella. I sure didn’t!
If you like to eat brownies every now and then, but do not have the patience to wait for the time it takes to bake those brownies, now is the time to make a switch from your tried and tested recipe to these soft and chewy nutella brownies that are so easy and fast to bake that you won’t believe it!
I came across these nutella brownies on Food Network at just the perfect time. Yes, holiday season is around the corner, and what better way to impress your family, friends and coworkers!
I am happy to take the credit for making these delicious brownies that took forever and ever to bake, but I love my near and dear ones so much that I am ready to take out all that time for them. They do not need to know the effort and time it actually took (our little secret, capiche?)
Here’s the recipe on how to make these soft and chewy nutella brownies! Enjoy them with milk or vanilla ice cream (my favorite way to eat these brownies!)
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder optional (for fluffier cake like brownies)
- 1/4 cup Walnuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Grease 6x6 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix until smooth batter forms.
- Pour this mixture into baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes or so. Do not overbake or the brownies may dry out.
- Remove from the oven. Sprinkle chopped walnuts. Let them cool for sometime before serving. Enjoy with milk or vanilla ice cream.