So school has started. And my bones ache, my feet ache, and my head aches. Every day when I get home from work.
I know I won’t get a lot of sympathy from the non-teacher crowd, but going back to work after a summer off is exhausting. After relaxing for the summer, you are thrust full force into the school year. The first weeks are typically pretty brutal. It usually levels out towards the end of September, but until then I look for quick meals that I can easily make when I’m tired.
Spaghetti with Clams Recipe
How to make Spaghetti with Clams ?Yum
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 box linguine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 can clams
- 1 bottle clam juice
- freshly chopped parsley and grated Parmesan to garnish
- Boil water for pasta. Cook according to package directions. Reserve pasta water.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Saute garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add clams and heat through.
- Add clam juice and simmer until pasta is finished cooking.
- Once pasta is done, add it to the clams. If the mixture seems dry, add in some pasta water. Toss to coat.
- Garnish with some fresh parsley and freshly grated Parmesan.
Leave a Reply