Fall just started and the crisp air and leaves changing colors indicate it’s the perfect time to get started with pumpkin recipes. Although I have already started with these pumpkin pancakes and pumpkin muffins, but still there’s so much more that you can do with pumpkin. Like this spicy pumpkin bread recipe
When you make this super moist bread loaf, your house will smell like festive season. I can’t get enough of this melt in your mouth pumpkin bread in the season, and end up making it multiple times. Every time I make at least two loaves of pumpkin bread, but they are gone before I can even start thinking how to save the second loaf.
It is also one of the favorites when we have guests over during Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. Every time it comes out perfect, moist from inside and crispy from outside. For now, this is going to the potluck party next week.
ps: We went apple picking this weekend, and we have bags full of apples sitting in my kitchen right now. Stay tuned if you are looking to make some apple recipes.
Best Easy Spicy Pumpkin bread Recipe
- 1 can Pumpkin Puree
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cloves ground
- 1 tsp Cinnamon ground
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 cups Sugar
- 3/4 cup Butter unsalted, melted
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar and butter; beat with an electric blender. Add eggs and beat until smooth, light and fluffy. Add pumpkin puree and beat until well blended.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet pumpkin mixture and blend until all ingredients are mixed. Add the batter between prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 1 1/2 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve the slices fresh out of oven with coffee.