Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Mozzarella Recipe
Who does not like juicy, tender, fragrant chicken? Here! Everyone loves) I offer you an excellent keto recipe for the most delicate chicken breasts, baked with Mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce!Yum
Servings: 6 servings
- 3 oz. Cream cheese
- 3 oz. Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3 Chicken breast
- 1 tbs. Olive oil
- 2 fl. oz. Tomato Sauce, Sugar Free
- 3 Mozzarella cheese, slice
- Salt and spices, to taste
- Put the cream cheese, grated mozzarella and spinach in a bowl. Put in a microwave for a couple of minutes to melt the cheese and you can mix everything up to the state of the cream. Make deep transverse cuts on chicken breasts, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put the cheese mixture in the cuts. Put the chicken in the form (I use a cast iron skillet) and send it to the oven preheated to 350 ° F for 25 minutes.
- Then, switch the oven to the grill mode and increase the temperature to 420 ° F. Grease the fillet with tomato sauce, put on each Mozzarella slice and bake for another 5 minutes. Bon Appetit