Stuffed zucchini with vegetables and yellow cheese
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 onions
- 2 stalks of fresh garlic
- 5 zucchini
- 2 tomato
- 6 carrot
- 1 eggplant
- 300 grams of yellow cheese
- 6 stalks of dill
- 1 tablespoon of red pepper
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups of bread crumbs prepared from the middle of three slices of white bread
- 2 cups of grated cheese
- The courgettes are carved out and placed in a suitable tray.
- Sprinkle with a thin stream of olive oil, sprinkle with salt and place in the oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes until they are slightly softened.
- The cheese is cut into small cubes.
- All vegetables are cut at retail as well as the carved piece of zucchini.
- The tomato is peeled and cut into small cubes. Eggplant may not be whipped as you prefer.
- In a large frying pan, the olive oil is heated and the onions and carrots are added to it. They are suffocated for 6-7 minutes. Then add the other vegetables. Everything is mixed in medium heat for about 10 minutes, add to the end spices, salt and pepper to taste. Allow the mixture to cool before adding the yellow cheese.
- After the browning has been added, everything is mixed to mix well in the mixture.
- While the vegetables cool, the middle of the bread is put in a blender, along with oregano and ground into fine crumbs. Pour in a small bowl and add finely chopped cheese to them. Stir until everything mixes well, but be careful to keep the crumbs fluffy.
- Each carved piece of zucchini is filled generously with stuffing, and topped with fragrant crumbs.The courgettes are baked at 200 ° C for 20 minutes. Finally, the tray is placed immediately beneath the oven grill and the courgettes are baked only on top for 2-3 minutes to get the brownish crumbs crumbs and become crunchy.