Super Soft Buns
- 1 KG Flour
- 6 tbs Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 10 g instant yeast
- 1& 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup cooking oil.u can use butter if you wish.
- Using a plastic bowl, mix all your dry ingredients then add your cooking oil or butter, continue mixing.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients except the water.
- The eggs should be beaten before adding to the mixture.Once you've mixed, add water bit by bit and continue kneading. If the dough gets sticks add a little flour and continue kneading until dough gets smooth & elastic.
- Once you're done cover bowl with cling wrap, tea towel or metal tray and leave it in a warm place for about an hour to rise.
- Once dough is risen, punch it abit to avoid air bubbles.Grease a baking tray, knead the dough into tight balls and place on the greased tray.
- Allow kneaded balls to rise abit before placing in an oven and bake at 190C for about 15 - 20 mins.Once they turn golden brown remove from oven and brush with a little oil to maintain the softness.