Table of Contents
Salmon scrambled egg recipe, different and very flavorful. The salty tastiness of the smoked salmon gives these scrambled eggs a real punch. Since everyone knows how to scramble eggs, this is a simple and fast breakfast, lunch or dinner that you may never have even thought of.
Eggs in moderation, are a healthy dairy product. They are high in protein and all 9 essential amino acids. Proteins, next to water make up the greatest portion of our body weight. Proteins are a necessary part of every living human cell for growth, repair and healing of bones and tissues.
Another one of my favorite simple recipes is the omelet. I think of it as scrambled egg without the scrambling. Omelets are simple and you can fill them with almost anything that suits you.
The key to a good omelet is achieved, in my opinion, by adding a little milk to the eggs and beating the heck out of them. And, of course making sure the eggs are not overcooked and brown.
Tasty Salmon Scrambled Egg Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbls milk
- 1 tbl butter or magarine
- 2 tbls chopped red onion
- 1 tbl fresh chopped basil
- 1 6 oz package of smoked salmon,
- 1 oz Swiss or Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Combine eggs and milk in medium bowl, beat well.
- Melt butter over medium-low heat in medium nonstick skillet. Add onions, saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Add eggs and crumbled salmon and scramble. Cook until eggs are almost set. Add cheese and basil and continue to cook until eggs are set, about 1 minute. This scrambled egg recipe can be served as a light brunch with home fries and biscuits.