Salmon scrambled egg recipe, different and very flavorful. The salty tastiness of the smoked salmon gives these scrambled eggs a real punch. Since everyone knows how to scramble eggs, this is a simple and fast breakfast, lunch or dinner that you may never have even thought of.
Eggs in moderation, are a healthy dairy product. They are high in protein and all 9 essential amino acids. Proteins, next to water make up the greatest portion of our body weight. Proteins are a necessary part of every living human cell for growth, repair and healing of bones and tissues.
Another one of my favorite simple recipes is the omelet. I think of it as scrambled egg without the scrambling. Omelets are simple and you can fill them with almost anything that suits you.
The key to a good omelet is achieved, in my opinion, by adding a little milk to the eggs and beating the heck out of them. And, of course making sure the eggs are not overcooked and brown.
Table of Contents
Tasty Salmon Scrambled Egg Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbls milk
- 1 tbl butter or magarine
- 2 tbls chopped red onion
- 1 tbl fresh chopped basil
- 1 6 oz package of smoked salmon,
- 1 oz Swiss or Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Combine eggs and milk in medium bowl, beat well.
- Melt butter over medium-low heat in medium nonstick skillet. Add onions, saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Add eggs and crumbled salmon and scramble. Cook until eggs are almost set. Add cheese and basil and continue to cook until eggs are set, about 1 minute. This scrambled egg recipe can be served as a light brunch with home fries and biscuits.