Table of Contents
Delicious Lentil soup recipe is very yummy. The recipe for lentil soup is the recipe that we go to every season, every time, in every situation, regardless of summer or winter. It is one of the most popular soups! That’s why it’s timeless soup. Maybe it’s like that for all recipes.
It is also an ideal section for those who give calories. There are 84 calories in 1 meal of lentil soup. The nutritious and productive lentil soup increases even more when it is prepared with home chicken broth. Energy will be provided from lentil soup when necessary.
Benefits of Lentil Soup
- Lentils contain high levels of folic acids and prevent anemia.
- Makes for rich luggage to lower your high blood pressure.
- Malnutrition in the blood. And reduce the risk of having a heart attack.
- Lentils, which contain a high rate of life, are a food for diabetics. It lowers insulin and blood sugar.
- When you drink lentil soup, you can increase your fiber intake as if you have consumed legumes.
- It puts the thick ones in order. Creates hemorrhoids and thin reducer.
- It reduces being a mother to cancer at the age of immunity from milk.
What Goes Well With Lentil Soup
Lentil soup is one of the soups that is consumed in summer and winter, and consumed with pleasure due to its satisfying and nutritious properties. ”What goes well with lentil soup? If you say so, we have a few suggestions for you. You can drink this most popular recipe of our kitchen with many dishes. You can consume lentil soup and vegetable dishes together for meals you want to spend lightly.
Lentil soup is very satisfying and will suit the menus with vegetables. It can be served before dishes such as green beans, leeks with olive oil, okra, artichokes, kidney beans. Before meat meals, you can drink lentil soup to prepare and relax your stomach. Lentil soup will be a delicious choice as a starter for main dishes such as Adana kebab, oven kebabs, paper kebab, grilled or dried meatballs! Lentil soup goes well with legumes that do not use meat. For example, you can drink it before recipes such as fellah meatballs and stuffed meatballs. You can also enjoy it with fried dishes such as saksuka and mucver. In short, lentil soup is a soup that will suit almost all recipes.
Lentil Soup Recipe
- 3 tablespoon sunflower oil
- One onion large chopped
- One tablespoon Fame
- One carrot large chopped
- One potatoes large, coarsely chopped
- One dessert spoon salt
- One tea spoon black pepper
- 1.5 water glass red or yellow lentils
- 6 water glass hot water Prepared with 1 meat and water tablet
Lentil Soup For sauce:
- 3 tablespoonliquid oil
- 2 nd tablespoon butter
- One dessert spoon Red powdered pepper
- Add 1 tablespoon of flour to the roasted onions and continue the roasting process until the smell comes out and turns color. Transfer one carrot and one potato, which you cut into large pieces, into the pot and continue mixing.
- After washing with salt, pepper and plenty of water, add 1.5 cups of drained lentils and mix well for the last time.
- Add 6 cups of hot water to the pot.
- Then close the lid and cook for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes and carrots are soft.
- In order for the soup to get a smooth consistency after cooking; through a hand blender. After cooking for another 5 minutes, remove from the stove.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil and 2 tablespoons of butter in a pan. Add 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper on it and after heating the oil for 2 minutes, remove it from the stove.
- Take the soup in a bowl and pour the oil you have heated on it and serve.
Tips For The Lentil Soup
Tips for Lentil soup Adding flour will help your soup to be more thick. If you do not like very thick soups, you do not need to add flour.
Add 3 tablespoons of oil to a deep pan. Fry 1 large chopped onion with vegetable oil.
Serving Suggestion for Lentil Soup Recipe
Lentil soup serving ; You can mix lentil soup in butter, mint, chili powder, etc. You can serve it with slices of crusty bread that you roast with spices and season.