Tofu With Sesame And Eggplant Recipe
Eggplant noodles in spicy Asian sauce and tofu slices in sesame are a great choice for a light keto dinner for vegetarians! The spongy structure of eggplants makes them taste almost indistinguishable from real pasta. For the preparation of this keto recipe does not require any specific equipment or a lot of time. Half an hour and dinner is ready – enjoy!Yum
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb. Tofu
- 6 fl. oz. Finely chopped cilantro
- 3 tbs. Vinegar
- 4 tbs. Sesame oil
- 1 tsp. Sesame oil
- 1 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 tsp. Ground Chili
- 1 Eggplant
- 1 tbs. Olive oil
- 1 oz. Sesame
- 1 oz. Soy sauce
- Salt and spices, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 ° F. Free the tofu from the packaging and wrap in paper towel. Place under the press, let it lie for some time so that the excess liquid comes out. In a bowl, combine ¼ cup of cilantro, vinegar, sesame oil, chopped garlic and chili pepper.
- Peel and slice the eggplants. You can do it manually, or use a special shredder to get even slices of “noodles”. Mix eggplant with marinade. Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the pan and heat it over medium heat. Add the eggplant there and cook, stirring, until it softens. Eggplants absorb liquid, so if it starts to stick to the pan, add a little sesame or olive oil.
- Turn off the oven. Stir the remaining cilantro with eggplant and put the noodles in the oven, covering the plate with a lid or foil. Rinse the pan and heat it again. Expand the tofu and cut into 8 slices. Pour the sesame seeds on a plate and breach the tofu in them.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of sesame oil in a frying pan and fry tofu in them for 5 minutes on each side. Add ¼ cup of soy sauce to the pan and cook the tofu until the slices are brown and covered with caramelized soy sauce. Remove the noodles from the oven and place the tofu on top of it. Bon Appetit