How to make tomato with pasta recipe ? Easiest tomato with pasta recipe. Do you want to make the most delicious tomato with pasta recipe? If you want to make delicious tomato with pasta recipe take a look at our tomato with pasta recipe.
Table of Contents
As a person who loves to consume all kinds of pasta, I can say that tomato with pasta recipe is number one for me. The smell of fresh tomatoes will make hearts come out with an al dente tomato with pasta recipe and white cheese on top the tomato with pasta recipe. Pasta is actually one of the easiest dishes to make, especially tomato with pasta recipe. But what makes it beautiful is the delicious sauce it cooks with, fresh tomatoes, garlic, thyme for the tomato with pasta recipe. When all of these come together, it increases its flavor even more with its slightly moist structure in the tomato with pasta recipe. We never pour the boiling water of the pasta in the tomato with pasta recipe.
Since the boiling water of the pasta creates a binding effect in the sauce, we should definitely set it aside from the boiling water in the tomato with pasta recipe. We can add this water to our sauce while preparing the sauce in the tomato with pasta recipe. In addition, some vitamins in pasta are easily water-soluble vitamins and when you pour this beautiful water into the sink, you throw it all away in the tomato with pasta recipe. If you still have water left on your sauce after using it, you can use it for watering your flowers after waiting for it to cool. Do you like avacado ? If you like avacodo you should look at this recipe.PASTA WITH AVOCADO, ZUCCHINI AND WALNUTS RECIPE
I also do not recommend rinsing the pasta in cold water after straining it.
Because you both instantly cool the pasta and change its flavor in the tomato with pasta recipe. I prefer the tomato with pasta recipe with an al dente consistency. Therefore, when pastas are boiling, 15 minutes of cooking is sufficient after adding it to hot water.
TOMATO WITH PASTA RECIPE
- 1 pack of spaghetti
- 1 grated onion
- 3 diced tomatoes
- 5 spoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 leaf of daphne
- Take the pasta in boiling water and let it boil.
- Chop the garlic finely.
- Let’s grate the onions and take it in our palms and squeeze out the excess water.
- Let’s heat the olive oil in the pan and add the garlic, turn the garlic for 1-2 minutes and add the onions. Let’s start roasting.
- Let’s grate the tomatoes or use a mixer. Then, let’s put it in the pot and add the boiling water of the pasta to the sauce.
- Add the daphne leaf, thyme and salt.
- When the sauce starts to boil and starts to absorb its water, let’s take the bay leaf from it and add the drained pasta to the sauce.
- It is important that it has a moist structure, so we do not wait until the sauce is completely absorbed, add the pasta and mix it together with the sauce for another 5-6 minutes without breaking the pasta.