Table of Contents
Vanila And Almond Cake Recipe
- 2 cups all purpose flour "
- 1 and half cup sugar
- 3/4 cup margerin
- 2 eggs plus 1 yolk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp almond essence
- Separate an egg.put aside.preheat oven to 180.grease your pan.
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder and set aside. In a large bowl using hand mixer beat margerin and sugar together till combined.
- On medium speed Add eggs 1 at a time and mix well add yolk and mix.add essence and mix.
- Now add milk and mix well. Start adding flour gradually then add water.mix till all is incorporated. Dont over mix.
- Coup in pan just abt 3/4 of the pan full.put in oven and bake for 35 to 40 min.once golden brown test if cake is ready by inserting toothpick in center of cake.if it comes out with wet batter ,cake nees more baking but if just a bit of dry crubs its ready ,if it comes out clean,cake is over baked and maybe dry.
- Remove from oven ,let cool in pan for 10min before running knife in edges to remove then put on rack to cool completely before frosting.