Table of Contents
The video tells you about the Vitamix peanut butter recipe. It looks nice how some settings are made even if they are not correct. You guys are watching the video. you can read the description of peanut butter vitamin that I gave you about how to make peanut butter.
Earlier this week, the Mister and I discovered that we had run out peanut butter. We love our peanut butter; we love peanut butter on toast, sandwich bread,english muffins, bagels, and with fruit. We even like it in our milkshakes and smoothies. Almost anything, really. Instead of going to the store and buying peanut butter like we normally do, I decided to make some myself.
How To Make Peanut Butter Vitamix? The Recipe and Tips
Making fresh homemade peanut butter at home is simple to do with the help of a high powered blender – we use a Vitamix. I use dry roasted peanuts and a little sea salt for flavor. That’s it. I don’t add any oils, and since I’m only using peanuts and sea salt, there’s no added preservatives. Of course, you can always use roasted, salted peanuts if you’d like to reduce the ingredients down to one. The Mister and I prefer to control the amount of salt in our foods which is why we add salt to items instead of buying salted foods.
How long does it take to make Vitamix peanut butter ?
Vitamix peanut butter takes only a minute or so to do. Really. All you do is add peanuts to the Vitamix blender container, put on the lid, turn it on and tamp the nuts with your handy tamping tool. Empty the peanut butter into an airtight container and that’s it. Done. The taste is out of this world, too.
I make small batches of peanut butter as needed in our kitchen, using our 32 oz. wet pitcher. For a larger batch, I recommend using the 64 oz. wet pitcher instead, and increasing the peanuts to 3 cups.
Peanut butter with fresh homemade Vitamix.
Inspired by Vitamix.
Makes enough to fill an 8-10 ounce jar.
I have told you about Vitamix peanut butter recipe on this page. You can check other similar recipes on Recipes Lover. Keep following us!
Peanut Butter Vitamix Recipe
- 2 cups roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- Place the peanuts in a 32 oz. pitcher, add sea salt if desired, and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 and turn on the machine. Slowly increase the speed to Variable 10 on the dial, and then select HIGH. Use the tamper to press the peanuts down toward the blades. Blend for one minute or until the sound of the motor changes. Go ahead and stop the machine at this point. Caution: Over blending may overheat your machine.
- Remove the tamper and lid. Empty the peanut butter into an airtight container.