Table of Contents
A great dessert for the fall, pumpkin sweets are also treats that remain tasty during any season. This hearty end-of-meal recipe comes compliments of Bar Cocoa, located in the lobby of the luxurious Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte in North Carolina.
Bar Cocoa’s pastry chefs create a broad array of all kinds of sweet delights, including pastries, French macarons, gelato, wedding cakes and much more. For anyone who has a sweet tooth, the display in this place is enough to make them swoon.
That said, the following is one recipe conjured up by Bar Coacoa’s own pastry chefs that is easy to prepare and that is delicious all year around but especially when it’s cold outside.
Pumpkin Cheese CakeYum
- 1 cup Sugar
- 8 oz bars Cream cheese soften
- 3 each Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon All spice
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree
- In a mixing bowl, combine ceam cheese and sugar until smooth. When the mix is smooth, slowly add the eggs and all the spices.
- Pour into pan with the pre-made (or pre-purchased) graham cracker crust, which is created using graham crackers crumbs (1 ½ cups), sugar (1/3 cup), melted butter (6 tablespoons) and cinnamon (½ teaspoon)
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 40 to 60 minutes
- And, there you have it: An incredible pumpkin cheese cake.