In this article that we have prepared for you, we offer you the wheat berry caramel smoothie recipe, which will be a great diet drink for breakfasts. It will keep you filled and you will be able to lose weight without being destitute of tasty foods. It is known that wheat berry is one of the very first processed nutrition in human history. Its rich content contains several beneficial nutrition like vitamins A, C, E, K and B6, minerals like iron, calcium and phosphor. Besides protecting the hair health, wheat berry which is a natural energy source, also protects the eye health. Including rough grains, whole grain foods contribute to the health of skin in a surprising way. Because wheat berry contains a large amount of fiber it is beneficial for the digestive system. Let’s prepare the wheat berry caramel smoothie recipe.
Wheat Berry Caramel Smoothie Recipe
- 200 wheat berry
- 2 glasses of half skimmed cow milk
- 2 table spoons of yogurt
- 1 tea glass of kephir
- 1 table spoons of caramel sauce
- 7-8 walnuts
- 1 tea spoon of ground nutmeg
- You need to boil 200gr wheat berry for at least fifteen minutes. You will understand that wheat berry is ready to use when they swell. After the wheat berry is ready to use in a drink, wait for them to cool down.
- Put two glasses of half skimmed cow milk, two table spoons of yogurt, a tea glass of kephir, a table spoon of caramel sauce and a tea spoon of ground nutmeg in a blender and mix them all together.
- Break the walnuts and crumble them before you use them in your smoothie. Add the crumbled walnuts into the mix that you have prepared and mix your drink. Add some ice cubes and mix again. After putting your drink in a big glass and garnishing it with a slice of banana your wheat berry caramel smoothie recipe is ready.