Bacon Wrapped Lasagna
Bacon Wrapped Lasagna is a superb flavor for dinner. you should not miss this recipe even if it is a bit of a challenge.
Keyword lasagna, lasagne
Prep Time 30 minutes minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes minutes
1 hour hour
Total Time 1 hour hour
- 150 gr short-cut bacon, trimmed
- various vegetables (the more the merrier)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 250 gr jar pasta sauce
- 250 gr fresh lasagne sheets
- 250 gr extra light ricotta
- 125 gr light cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 100 grated light mozzarella
- 50 gr grated Grana Padano
Saute bacon, onion, garlic and capsicum for two minutes.
Add remaining veggies & saute for 3 minutes.
Add canned diced tomatoes & pasta sauce; simmer for about 10 minutes.
Mix ricotta, cottage cheese, and eggs with salt and pepper.
Layer red sauce, lasagne sheets, ricotta mixture, and mozzarella cheese three times, ending with another layer of red sauce. Sprinkle with Grana Padano
Bake in a moderate oven for 30-40 minutes. Serve with a fresh green salad.