Pumpkin and Spiced Smoothie
As Recipes Lover we’ll give you recipe which will allow you to prepare a pumpkin and spiced smoothie recipe easily and enjoy your drink whenever you want
Servings 1 people
- 4 spoons of pumpkin puree
- 2 cups of sugarless almond milk
- 2 spoons of silver birch flavored syrup
- Half a tea spoon of cinnamon
- Half a tea spoon of ginger dust
- Half a tea spoon of grated coconut
Froth up the pumpkin puree and the almond milk by mixing them together in a blender. Slicing the pumpkin will ease your job.
Add the silver birch flavored syrup and mix it again
After you add the cinnamon, ginger dust and grated coconut into your mix and add the spices that you want to be in your drink.
Mix it for the last time and your drink will be ready.
You can use skimmed milk substituted for almond milk and add one spoon of yogurt in order to reach a creamy consistence.
This is the end of our pumpkin and spiced smoothie recipe we hope you will like the taste of it.