PRESSURE COOKER BEEF STEW
how to make Pressure Cooker Beef Stew ? this recipe is a full flavor feast. it comes first in juicy dishes.
Servings 6 servings
- 2 tbs canola or olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 shallots thinly sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed but left whole
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 carrots, chopped in bite size pieces
- 1 1/2lbs of beef stew meat or beef round steak cut in 2 inch cubes
- 1 cup beef broth or 1 beef bouillon cube dissolved in 1 cup of water
- 1 14.5 oz stewed tomatoes
- 4 medium-size potatoes cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tbl red wine vinegar
In pressure cooker, heat oil on high. Add onions, shallots, garlic, bay leaves, carrots and meat. Saute for 1 minute. Add broth and tomatoes. Stir to combine. Secure lid and set pressure to high for 12 minutes.
Carefully release pressure of your cooker according to manufacturer's directions in product manual. Add potatoes and vinegar. Stir to mix. Secure lid. Set pressure to high for 6 more minutes. Once again, release pressure according to manufacturer's directions. Serve with a green salad and crusty french or sourdough bread.