Delicious and Easy Beef Fajita Recipe You Must Try
how to make Delicious and Easy Beef Fajita Recipe ? You Must Try
Servings 6 serves
- 1 lb of flap meat or skirt steak (roled and partially frozen for slicing)
- 3 bell peppers, red and green (sliced in rings like you would slice an onion, they cook faster that way, then cut in 1/2)
- 1 large onion sliced in thin rings then cut in 1/2
- 1 tbl canola oil for sauteing vegetables
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbs canola oil
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp oyster sauce (found in the Asian section of grocery store)
Slice partially frozen meat into 1/8 inch slices.
Mix marinade and place meat in a plastic bag and pour marindade over meat. Make sure all the meat is covered. refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
Cut up the onions and peppers as instructed.
Heat canola oil in a cast iron frying pan. Add onions and bell peppers and saute them until they are almost done to your liking. I like mine well done and carmelized.
When vegetables are almost cooked spread them out to the sides of the pan and add the meat. Turn up heat and cook meat quickly mixing with the vegetables. The meat is cut thin so this should only take a few minutes.