Nacho Cheese Recipe
How to make Nacho Cheese Recipe? Nacho Cheese Recipe This recipe is very, very delicious.and it's easy to prepare.
- 1 10 oz. bag of tortilla chips
- 1 28 oz can of refried beans
- 3/4 lb ground beef (optional)
- 2 tbls of Lawry Taco Seasoning mix (required only
- if your are going to add the ground beef to the nachos
- 2 4 oz cans of nacho cheese sauce (sold in the grocery store in the aisle where all the chips are displayed)
- 2 tbls of chopped jalapeños
- 1/4 cup of chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup roasted tomato salsa (optional)
- 1/2 cup of guacamole (for ease, I use store bought in this recipe)
- 2 tbls sour cream
Place the tortillas in a large oven proof dish. Heat them in the oven at 250 degrees for about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the refried beans. Add about a 1/4 cup of water to the beans to thin them out a bit.
Brown the ground beef in a skillet. Add the taco seasoning mix and 1/4 cup of water. Bring to a boil and simmer until water is absorbed.
Heat the nacho cheese sauce.
When the chips are heated remove them from the oven. Spread the beans evenly over the tortilla chips. If using the beef, spoon it over the beans. Pour the heated cheese over the chips and the beef. Top with the jalapeños, olives and and salsa.
Finish by dropping spoonfuls of guacamole and sour cream over the top of the nachos. Serve immediately.