BEST ROAST CHICKEN RECIPE
How To Make BEST ROAST CHICKEN RECIPE ?
Servings 6 serves
- 6 kinless boneless chicken breasts (if you use bone-in breasts, the cooking time will be a bit longer, so allow)
- 1 pound small red potatoes, peeled and cut in halves (The potatoes must be cut in small pieces if you are using boneless chicken. Boneless chicken cooks very quickly and you want to make sure your potatoes are not under cooked when your chicken is done.)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbls Dijon mustard or brown spicy mustard will do
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tbls chopped chives or green onions
Heat oven to 350°. Coat an 8" by 11" glass baking dish with non stick cooking spray or line with foil.
Mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and rosemary.
Salt and pepper chicken and potatoes. Place chicken and potatoes in baking dish. Blend mayonnaise, mustard and garlic powder. Brush basting mixture liberally over the chicken and potatoes. Add any leftover basting sauce to the pan. Top with the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese mixture.
Bake uncovered in oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and juices from chicken run clear. Sprinkle chopped chives over chicken and potatoes. Serve.