SPAGHETTI FRITATTA RECIPE
How to make SPAGHETTI FRITATTA RECIPE?
Servings 4 serves
- 4 cups leftover spaghetti or pasta macaroni moistened with sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbl finely chopped fresh basil
- 4 cooked meatballs, crumbled or 2 cooked Italian sausage links, sliced (optional)
- 3 eggs, beaten
Place the spaghetti or macaroni in a large bowl. Sprinkle with the Mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and basil. Crumble the meatballs or add the sausage if you are using and toss well to combine.
Heat a 10" iron skillet over medium heat. Spread the spaghetti mixture in the skillet and pour the beaten eggs over the spaghetti. Place a lid on the skillet and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove lid, turn the fritatta like you would a pancake and let it cook on the other side uncovered for another 2 or 3 minutes. The finished product, properly cooked, should be a little crispy on the outside. Serve immediately.