Beef Panini Recipe
How to make Beef Panini? very simple and yummy.
Servings 2 serves
- 2 tbls low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- 4 slices of Swiss or mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices of thick cut ciabatta or sourdough bread
- 8 ozs thin sliced deli cooked roast beef
- 4 tomato slices, sliced thinly
- 2 whole roasted green chiles, cut length wise in half (canned are fine)
Combine the mayonnaise and horseradish together in a small bowl. Stir well. Set aside.
Preheat the panini grill to high.
Assemble the panini by spreading the mayonnaise mixture on the inside and outside of the bread slices. Then lay 1 piece of cheese on bread. Add 2 tomato slices and 2 slices of the green chilis. Place half of the meat over the tomato and green chiles. Top with 1 more slice of cheese and cover with bread. Repeat for second panini.
Place panini on grill for 4 to 5 minutes.This panini sandwich would go great with a cucumber and tomato salad, dressed with olive oil and vinegar, salt and a dash of oregano.
Tip: You can exchange the roasted green chiles for a tablespoon of chopped fresh basil on each sandwich. Its just as spicy in a different way. Before piling it on you sandwich, sample it. Some fresh basil can be really hot, so be careful.
This panini recipe goes great with a boneless chicken breast.