Summertime Vegetable Salad Recipe
How to make Summertime Vegetable Salad ?
Servings 4 servings
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp honey
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 2 cans chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 3 ears corn, cooked and removed from cob
- 1 pint tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- salt and pepper to taste
Prepare the dressing in the bottom of the bowl you will be serving the salad in. Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, honey, garlic, lime zest, and lime juice.
Add in chick peas, corn, tomatoes, and zucchini.Toss veggies to coat in dressing.Mix in basil and chives.Season to taste with salt and pepper.This salad keeps best covered in the fridge!