Strawberry Brie Crostini Recipe
How to make Strawberry Brie Crostini Recipe? Strawberry Brie crostini this recipe is very tasty and although it is difficult to prepare looks very nice.
Servings 4 servings
- French baguette (sliced on diagonal)
- 1 wedge Brie cheese, cut into slices
- 12 medium strawberries, sliced
- 1 to 2 tbsp honey or agave nectar
- 4 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Lay the baguette slices on a baking sheet. Top each piece of baguette with a slice of Brie cheese.
Bake in oven until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted, 5 to 6 minutes.
Top each with 2 slices of strawberry, 1/2 to 1/2 teaspoon of honey and a few slices of basil. Serve.