Chicken Bell Pepper Stir Fry Recipe
Chicken Bell Pepper Stir Fry Recipe is ver yumm..
Servings 4 people
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 table spoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Mix all ingredients above in a small bowl or cup and set aside.
1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips or cubes
2 bell peppers, cut into strips
Place a wok on high heat and heat 2-3 minutes. Drizzle a splash of canola oil into the wok and swirl to coat the bottom. Add the chicken and decrease heat a bit. Cook the chicken about 5 minutes, until almost cooked though. Add bell peppers and onions and cook 5 more minutes, stirring together. Drizzle the sauce over the chicken and vegetables, and mix well. Simmer over a lower heat until the sauce thickens.
Serve over rice and enjoy!